Friday, January 6, 2012

Second Project of the New Year....

Well, my second project of the new year was to use baking soda and water mixture as shampoo. I tried it Wednesday morning while I was in the shower. It is definitly something that I would have to get use to if I plan on using it on a regular basis but all in all it wasn't that bad. I did notice that it made my hair feel differently so I would not recommend using it on a daily basis but every so often is probably a better choice.

Wednesday was also the second day of my daughter being back at school and it was greatly apprieciated. I did have Colby and Camdyn with me but the combination of Emma and Colby tends to turn into a WWE battle. So I was glad to have a little peace and quiet for a while.

I also downloaded a book called Perfect 10 diet and started reading it off of Amazon. If you think that it is something you would like to read you can download it for free for your Kindle at Amazon. It talks about changing your eating habits to eat more organic and to get 10 of your hormones in sync to help you lose weight and keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment