Monday, January 9, 2012

Projects of the Weekend....

Well, this weekend was quite a productive one for me this Saturday. I spent most of my Saturday cleaning and organizing the kitchen. I just have a few things left on my list to finish but I feel like I made significant progress. I have to credit my enthusiasm to Money Saving Mom. I have been following her blog for at least two years and I enjoy most everything that she posts. She is an inspiration to me. This year I will be trying out her goal planning strategies. So this week I am going to plan out my goals for this week:

Family Goals
  • Establish a chore chart for the children
  • Read a book each night to the kids
Personal Goals
  • Finish reading the Perfect 10
  • Complete the Couch to 5k week 1
Home Management Goals
  • Finish organizing the kitchen
  • Start organizing the living room
  • Plan a menu for next week
Business Goals
  • Put Christmas inventory away
  • Decorate for Valentines Day
  • Work on Ad for Valentines Day
  • Get Tax information together
DIY Goals
  • Make Homemade Hair Detangler
  • Make Homemade jelly
Can't wait to start marking these goals off my list!!! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment